Friday, September 4, 2009

Boy Crazy

I have a little boy. He is rammy and growly and tender like boys tend to be, but he is my second child, and only 18 months old at the moment. You could say the majority of my parenting experience has been tempered by Eden, our careful, cautious, reserved little snowflake. Boy behavior is fascinating to me.

So Monday evening was fun. :)



Running, jumping, seagull-stalking, ninja move-honing, tree-climbing, BOY-BEING.




We did manage to wrangle the boy for some sweet family shots as well, on an evening perfect for shooting at the beach.








Heather, Rob, Nathan... thanks for inviting me along to snap your photos. Your proofs will be ready very soon at the website... I can't wait to show you!







3 comments:

  1. NEAT!!! I'm wondering what family shots in winter are going to look like.....ohhhh, but first there's FALL!

    ReplyDelete