Friday, July 23, 2010

Chrimily, Part II: Many Moods



Another round of congrats to Christian and Emily... you are so loved!

{I had such a hard time deciding which of these four to include here, so I left them ALL. The Magic Light made me do it.}










{Emily, I love the way you fit right into the family without skipping a beat.}









We miss you already, Michi-Californians, and can not wait to celebrate with another Mr. and Mrs. Fredericks.

{And thanks for letting me do the engagement session.}





5 comments:

  1. O to the m to the g. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Becky thank you so much .. we LOVE them! thank you for blessing us with your talents:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love them! (The gorgeous pictures, too) <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are awesome!!!! Great colors :) Love the bike pictures :) great job becky!

    ReplyDelete
  5. can they get any more ridiculously good looking?! awesome shots (as always)!!

    ReplyDelete