Thursday, August 12, 2010

Bethany + Torrey

I've been promising Bethany and Torrey a sneak peek at their wedding photos for a couple of days now, but every time I went into their photos, I found more that I loved. I have to start with this.


Can you believe the groom happened to drive past this sign the day before and told me about it after the ceremony? Perfect!

Really, "perfect" is a good way to describe the day in general. The details were exquisite, the players looked smashing, the venues intimate and stylish, and the timing was impeccable... they were actually AHEAD of their itinerary! (Take note, brides- and grooms-to-be: you will not regret having more time than you need on your wedding day!) So here you are, B&T, a tiny peek at your beautiful wedding day...


Bethany waiting patiently for her cue to walk down the aisle



The bridesmaids all lined up, trying not to be nervous


A few of the details around the church



The shoes... oh dear me, the shoes...



Every detail was thoughtfully planned out and customized for the day. I could do an entire album of just the details: herbs and wildflowers, Mason Jars, burlap and weathered wood crates, limes, birch bark... style EVERYwhere.





And let's be honest here: it helps when the bride and groom are into each other.






...and know how to party. (Tell me you don't want to grab a fingerful of that frosting!)


Oh, the sweet summery details...


Congratulations, Bethany and Torrey. I am so excited for you to relive your wedding day in photographs very soon. Thank you for including me in your perfect day!

4 comments:

  1. Oh. My. Gosh. I want to re-wed. (To my original husband, of course.) What a GORGEOUS wedding!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Becky... your detail shots are outstanding. Great photography girl!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You captured the day perfectly, Becky! I am so in love with the pictures. It was wonderful to see your excitement for the details because it shows in the photos :)

    I was thinking the same thing, Megan! I want to re-wed to the same husband, too. Luckily I was able to have a big part in planning this one, so it was like getting married again, but not :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh yeah, this is so beautiful and relaxed. my kind of wedding. beautiful job, becky. go with your instincts, you have a great eye!

    ReplyDelete