Tuesday, October 27, 2009

After School Special


I'm thinking of words to describe this family session...

easy
energetic
autumnal
kid-paced
comfortable

and... can you believe it... QUICK?

The time frame for our family session was indicative of the busy family: dad drove in from a business trip straight to school to pick up the kids, shot home to change clothes, and then immediately downtown to meet up with me before jetting off to a restaurant to enjoy a family dinner.

Would you believe, over 300 photos later, that we were done in 40 minutes?



The kiddos were rearin' to go and I am having so much fun playing with the photographs, I just can't pick what artistic treatment I like better. So you get to see all three favorites, on three VERY different personalities:







I was really touched by how sweet the boys were with their little sister.



We did get a few more traditional family shots, as well, though not lacking in personality.


VanDam family, you were so much fun! Your proofs will be up soon over at the website!


I have a few more openings in November for family sessions... get 'em while they're hot! (Or, more accurately... before it's too COLD!) To check availability and schedule your session, email me through the website or call me at 616.283.0150.

1 comment: