Friday, November 6, 2009

BeeTree Weddings, 2010

It's difficult for me to imagine life any further out than February, when the arrival of our third little burrito will render both my husband and me- as well as MY GRABBING ARMS- outnumbered. However, I'm confident there WILL come a spring after this crazy winter, and this week, I've been thinking a lot about next summer...










...WEDDING SEASON, to be more precise. :) So for all you brides- and grooms-to-be out there who have inquired, thank you for your patience as I have been hammering out BeeTree Studios' Wedding Packages for the 2010 season. We're talking dual photographers, complimentary engagement sessions, and ALL images on disc included in EVERY package. For more information check out the
website under "Session Fee" for all the juicy details!

No comments:

Post a Comment