Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Little Liam



It's been just a number of days since we first met Liam in the hospital, and what a difference a few days make!


I was so struck once again at how completely dependent a newborn is for everything he needs. That tiny arm draped over his momma's is such a picture of trust and comfort.

These little parts get bigger and stronger every day, in barely-perceptible increments. Newborn photos are so incredible to look back on years, months, and even weeks later.


Welcome to the world, little Liam! I'll have proofs ready for you and your momma very soon.

4 comments:

  1. The feet! The draped arm! Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I just want to hold all these babies...and I wish I had nice pictures like these to remember what you all looked like so fresh and new...

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW, almost makes me want to go back in time, all these wonderfully fresh newborns! Almost! Love all the wonderful pictures, there is nothing like the first few days and no way to ever get it back, you did a great job preserving them!

    ReplyDelete