Sunday, November 15, 2009

Chomping at the Bit


Although we haven't yet done the formal "newborn session" for little Liam, I got to tag along with my husband when he went to visit this sweet newborn son of one of his colleagues. Oh my goodness oh my goodness oh my goodness.



Look at those squishy lips! Those wrinkly hands! Those impossibly tiny fingernails!



You're just too much, Liam.



Congrats, Tanya, and welcome to the world, little Liam. Hope you don't mind that I'm giving you a little taste of the newborn portfolio before we take them all. :)

2 comments:

  1. You can smell that heavenly newborn baby smell just looking at these pictures. What a cutie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is a dream. I do remember that photographing babies and children while pregnant was also an emotional & exhilirating ride. Enjoy.

    ReplyDelete