Thursday, July 15, 2010

Discovery on the Third Coast

When their mama contacted me about doing a family session while they were in town this summer, I couldn't have anticipated a more delightful evening than we had last week on the shores of Lake Michigan.

Bright struck out on his own



Daddy followed with Zion and Brave (see that chubby little foot?)



and we found a few spots to snap some family photos.


But the shore holds so much discovery for three little boys, and the evening had only just begun. The ladybugs were abundant, and Bright was eager to be an insect jungle gym.



Zion was a little more hesitant, but a little brother has to keep up, you know.


However, the swing was another story entirely.



The three boys have distinct, tender, endearing personalities, and the opportunity to be allowed into their worlds to capture them is a privilege I don't take lightly. It's an incredible job.


Bright in the big big world



Sweet Zion, finding his place
(You're killin' me here, kid.)



...and little Brave, content and happy right where he is.


My, but little boys are fun!





...and these two look more like they're doing an engagement session than wrangling three little boys.




Thank you so much for the opportunity to share an evening with you, Rupp family. I'm looking forward to sharing the photographs with you!





5 comments:

  1. I'm a lover of little boys. These pictures are sweet as can be.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So fun. I love the one where he's trying to climb that big ol' log...so adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such nice shots...what a beautiful family!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE THEM Becky! You are like a camera magician. Thank YOU! I can't wait to show these to Daniel!!!

    ReplyDelete