Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Lost Lake Family Session

One of the many perks of this job is coming home from "work" with sandy calves and pink shoulders. The evening is only made sweeter when it is spent with a fun family like these guys. Remember our last session, when I marveled at having two-year-old triplets? Well Andrew, Emily, and Ben are now THREE!








Big sister Kate was ALL OVER the photo shoot, and made certain she got her face time as well.



Their beautiful grandmother was a huge help in keeping genuine smiles on the kids' faces...





Yes, Scott and Jill literally have their hands full, and I have a feeling they wouldn't have it any other way.



Thanks for inviting me to your family getaway, guys! The rest of your photos will be up soon!

2 comments:

  1. Bek, these are stunningly gorgeous! I love looking through your photo shoots.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Becky- I love all your photos- so so pretty

    ReplyDelete