Saturday, November 14, 2009

Facebook proves to be more than an idle time-waster.

A few months ago I ran a promotion just for fans of BeeTree Studios on Facebook, and one of the lucky winners was this guy. Can you guess who the shoot was REALLY for?









Daddy didn't escape the photos entirely, though, and little Johanna was okay with that.




While I'm tempted to post a collage showcasing Abigail's talent for the dramatic, I'll leave it at this...
...as I try to convince myself I don't need a frilly pink skirt of my own.






4 comments:

  1. These kids are SO photogenic!
    This must be a trait humans are born with...or without (as in the case of many in myself and my Mom...) Nice shots.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those kids are gorgeous! And now I want a pink skirt....

    ReplyDelete