Friday, August 28, 2009

Let's call it a post-Engagement Shoot

When Caitlin and my brother Adam met two years ago this September, they began what was truly a whirlwind romance. They were engaged that December, and married the following May. Since they never did a real engagement session (stopping by my house for half an hour to get a photo to submit to the paper does NOT count,) we did a little shoot while on vacation this summer in Port Austin, Michigan.

I'd like to point out that I didn't ask them to kiss or get cozy ONCE. I love sessions like that... it's how I shoot best.





This one is SO Adam's personality.



Not staged.



This one either.



Oh my goodness, you guys.



It's so authentic, you have to love it.





Who knows, maybe the Post-Engagement shoot will catch on! No pressure, no deadlines, just lovey newlyweds being their lovey-newlywed selves. Happy almost-2-year-anniversary, Adam and Caity! We love you!

5 comments:

  1. we like each other...a lot ;) i absolutely LOVE these shots! thanks so much, becky! love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice! I might try to convince Kent to do a "post-wedding" shoot. I loved our wedding, but always kind of dreamed of doing wedding pictures at the beach. December in MI is not excatly conducive to beach photos. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww...so cute!! You can always tell when couples are authentic in their photos. So happy for them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are AWESOME. So authentic :)

    ReplyDelete